What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are used to store information about your preferences, to remember your login status, and to personalize content and advertising. Cookies can be categorized as either session cookies or persistent cookies.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are erased when you close your browser. They are used to maintain your session on our site and to enable certain site functionality, such as login/logout and shopping cart management.
Persistent cookies are cookies that remain on your device for a set period of time. They are used to remember your preferences and to personalize content and advertising.
- To maintain your session on our site and to enable certain site functionality
- To remember your preferences and to personalize content and advertising
- To analyze site traffic and usage patterns through Google Analytics
- To improve the performance and security of our site
We use both first-party and third-party cookies on our site. First-party cookies are cookies that are set by our site, while third-party cookies are cookies that are set by third-party service providers.
The third-party cookies we use on our site include Google Analytics and GTranslate. Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides us with information about site traffic and usage patterns. GTranslate is a translation service that provides us with location selection functionality on our site.
Your Options for Managing Cookies
You can manage cookies through your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to block or delete cookies, or to limit the types of cookies that can be placed on your device. Please note that if you disable cookies, certain features of our site may not function properly.
To learn more about how to manage cookies in your browser, please visit the help section of your browser or visit the following links:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac